+353 86 232 5951 help@diversitysligo.ie

Support when you need it

When you get your papers

You can talk to us about moving out of Globe House when you get your papers:

    • Letter from Minister
    • Irish Residence Permit card
    • Filling in application for Social Housing with the County Council
    • Filling in application for HAP (Housing Assistance Payment)
    • Applying for Job Seeker’s Allowance
    • Applying for a job
    • Looking for a flat or a house
    • Applying for Child Benefit
    • Applying for a Travel Document
    • Applying for Family Reunification
    • Applying for Education

    Call us 086 232 59 51

    We work closely with Tanya Stack, DePaul Trust Development Worker. 

    She is available on 086 606 2773


    Recent Posts

    Like us on Facebook

    Translate »
    Share This