Due to the COVID 19 restriction, Diversity Sligo workers are unable to visit Globe House and cannot meet anyone face to face. We are continuing to work from home. You can still contact us for information and advice by telephone or email.
Josette: 0862325951 / email@example.com
Anne: 0870669649 / firstname.lastname@example.org (Wednesday 1-6pm and Thursday 9am-5pm)
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO VULNERABLE PEOPLE :
If you are vulnerable, you can contact us in total confidence so that you can be assessed for isolation.
* are over 70 years of age – even if you’re fit and well
* are solid organ transplant recipients
* have cancer and are undergoing active chemotherapy or radical radiotherapy for lung cancer
* have cancers of the blood or bone marrow such as leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma who are at any stage of treatment
* are having immunotherapy or other continuing antibody treatments for cancer
* are having other targeted cancer treatments which can affect the immune system, such as protein kinase inhibitors or PARP inhibitors
* have had bone marrow or stem cell transplants in the last 6 months, or who are still taking immunosuppression drugs
* have severe respiratory conditions including cystic fibrosis, severe asthma and severe COPD
* have rare diseases and inborn errors of metabolism that significantly increase the risk of infections (such as SCID, homozygous sickle cell)
* are on immunosuppression therapies sufficient to significantly increase risk of infection
* are pregnant and have significant heart disease, congenital or acquired