Transition Support Worker
A Transition Support Worker is available part time on Mondays 9 to 2 pm and Thursdays 9 to 2 pm to support you when you have got your papers.
She can help with:
- Filling in Housing Applications
- Applying for HAP
- Applying for Social Welfare
- Applying for a job
- Further education and qualifications recognition
- Looking for accommodation
- Running a house and budgeting
- Applying for Child Benefit
- Applying for a Travel Document
- Applying for Family Reunification
You may ask her for help with other things
Her telephone number is 087 066 96 49. Her email address is email@example.com. Her office is on Rockwood Parade in Sligo.
She will give you an appointment to meet her.
She deals only with people who have their papers.
Outside these times, you can telephone Josette on 086 232 5951 or attend the clinics on Tuesday evenings 7.30 to 9 pm and Wednesdays 3 to 5.30 pm in Globe House dining hall. Josette can also see you outside Globe House by arrangement.